Description this book describes the driving forces behind the evolutionary process at the molecular and genome levels the effects of the various molecular mechanisms on the structure of genes proteins and genomes the methodology and the analytical tools involved in dealing with molecular data from an evolutionary perspective and the logic of evolutionary hypothesis testing. The 7th manchester molecular and genome evolution symposium will take place on monday 5th march 2018 we are very pleased to have plenary talks from mike brockhurst university of sheffield and patrick cai university of manchester. Molecular and genome evolution cos biol 389 spring 2017 instructor dr gregory a babbitt contact gregory a babbitt office gosnell 08 1334 email gabsbiritedu office hours tba summary this course will introduce students to the fundamental problems of comparative
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.