The isle of avalon why is glastonbury identified as the ancient and mysterious isle of avalon where king arthur was taken to be healed of his fatal battle wounds surely glastonbury lies in the middle of somerset miles from the sea. Also the holy kingdom and the isle of avalon sacred mysteries of arthur and glastonbury the latter is a detailed book on glastonbury though he does at times give too much credance to some things like energies and other esoteric meanings that have been slapped on the area
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.